ASSOCIATE MANAGER, E-COMMERCE APPLY NOW
As the Associate Manager E-commerce, you will be responsible for all products and merchandising on site. The Associate Manager of E-commerce will have their hand in many high stake’s projects & initiatives.
You will be involved in several key pieces of the business, partnering daily with Buying/Planning, Creative Services and Marketing.
- Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance and success of Apparis.com and Apparis.eu, including content, merchandising, product, and overall functionality.
- Responsible for overseeing the product set up process & timeline across all e-commerce channels including Apparis.com, Farfetch, 24s, and other drop ship partners, managing multiple seasons at the various points of the product life cycle.
- Oversee merchandising for all categories on-site.
- Partner with the Sr. Manager, Growth Marketing and E-commerce to drive navigation, search, filter & product recommendation strategies.
- Assist in outlining on-site content needs, using analytics & product knowledge to inform decisions.
- Develop site update recommendations on a regular basis, leading large site upgrade projects. Work on ad-hoc projects with development agency and contractors.
- Manage Content Coordinator, assist in day-to-day tasks and creation and maintenance of product pages and site content.
- Own merchandising of site, content updates, edits, etc.
- Manage dropship partnerships such as Farfetch, Maisonette, Verishop and more from merchandising to execution. Monitor shipping and fulfilment to ensure we are meeting our SLA timelines. Assist in growing dropship revenue by pitching new partners and assisting in set-up
- Manage e-commerce logistics in partnership with customer experience representative and logistics team
- Partner with the Marketing team to inform strategies and messages from a product POV- focusing on inventory, selling data and investment.
- Help team test new functionality and dev updates to the site, as well as identifying areas for improvement & opening tickets as needed.
- Lead E-Commerce photoshoots in partnership with Content Coordinator and the Creative team, managing shotlists and retouching deliverables.
- Lead SEO strategy and optimization
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly & Ad-hoc reporting, focusing on product performance & site behavior.
- Direct reports: Digital Content Coordinator, future E-commerce Coordinator
- 2-3 years of experience in an E-Commerce/Site Merchandising role for a digitally native retail brand
- Enjoys problem solving, able to look at the situation at hand and logically outline best next steps- even in time sensitive situations.
- Strong leader, able to plan and strategize with multiple cross teams to organize photoshoots and ecommerce needs
- Extremely resourceful and independent, taking the initiative to utilize all resources available to them.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Experience communicating with senior management internally and business partners externally
- Proven success establishing processes
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Shopify Plus & Google Analytics experience required.
|||New York, NY|||Growth Marketing and Ecommerce||||||y0yg5UOVosUC5vg3|||OTHER|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false